Saturday, December 23, 2006

Whats for christmas

Just a quick post today.

The other night we had some fantastic intimacy, at a busy time of the year I was really appreciative :)

I always go out of my way to be extra nice following some special intimacy, and so the next morning while giving her a really long massage I asked if she was ready and wanted the keys to my cage again.

It would appear I am to spend Christmas and possibly new year in the cage. Given my thoughts recently on wanting to re enter subspace, I am happy enough to have spent my first night in last night.

The first night is always murder, particularly at this time of the year we went out with friends last night and consumed a few beers. This morning I think I had a constant attempt at an erection for about 3 hours!! In some respects its great to be locked back in, and Sarah's back felt especially silken this morning as we woke to another busy day.

Sarah expressed her appreciation by hugging me closely and allowing the cage to nuzzle her behind, I love it when she allows me this pleasure as it is a acknowledgment of my situation.

We are having more guests tonight, so I have to go and shops to buy food for 12.

No comments: