Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thanks :)

Hey, thanks for all your comments. Way too busy to even to my normal rounds of the blogs presently. But it is so nice to hear that I am being read and understood.

Work is not going so well presently and I need to focus completely. I believe I have recognized depression in myself in that I am presently seeing the negative side of everything. Kind of like a dark cloud over me. I am unsure if this is as a result of my previous trials, i doubt it really, its been several months now, although I am maintaining the hair one just because it seems to work, and it is well known and approved in so many countries.

I am ensuring that I maintain many of the intimate aspects of a FLM in Sarah intimate massage in the morning, although nights are harder, the cage DOES drive one and DOES motivate one to be attentive at ALL times, alas I am making a effort. I believe Sarah is even hinting presently that she would like ti back on but I am not nibbling till she makes it clearer, in any case because of the present situation I would feel like a idiot if I was wearing a cage and I was fired, feeling dickless enough as it is.

I so wish I could tell them to all go and get knotted, but I am sure there are so many like me...lol, but I just can't, playing with my kids this weekend, so much responsibility, so many mouths to feed/pay for and look after.

I do not think it is close to that happening though just yet, but I do need to focus on my job as I have been distracted by my other money making sideline activities recently, unfortunately those other activities are not enough to sustain, just good pocket money.

I think I have to cut down on my alcohol consumption as I think it is contributing although I never drink during the day, but a half bottle normally and a full bottle some nights I think is taking its toll on my mood, and if my job suffers I am sure so will my marriage ultimately. I am also missing my daily trips to the gym, and because of my lack of exercise I have put on quite amount of weight, but its like if I go to the gym it costs me $200/day because of lost revenue (sideline), so i just can't do it and I can't fit it in any other time of day. If I can keep it up for another year I can make a big dent in finances even if it means I am starting to resemble homer.

3 comments:

Susan's Pet said...

My friend,

I understand each of your issues. I have them all to a certain extent, and know how difficult they cab be. I can't really put myself in your place, but I want you to know that we are here with support.

helpmate hubby said...

I would buy a treadmill and make sure your at least getting 30 minutes a day exercise to insure your cardio-vascular health. Your no good to Sara if you have a heart attack my friend!

Ms RIka said...

Cagedone...you don't post an email, so if you'd like, please contact me at mine. There are a number of things I'd like to share with you that I'm sure will help you find the right dynamic to serve your wife and make both of you happy. In order to avoid coming across as self-promotion, I'd prefer to initiate the conversation privately and then, when you're comfortable regarding my motives, bring whatever is appropriate to the blog. Please send me an email at ms_rika@hotmail.com if you're interested.
- Rika.