Thursday, October 26, 2006

My first entry.


How can one possibly compete or be as interesting as many of the blogs on the internet. There seems to be so many submissive men starting up blogs admitting to the world that their wife leads them in marriage, and even those that are prepared to cage up their cocks in order to please their wives, or themselves whatever the case may be.

Some of those blogs you have to wonder if they are real, or if they are some ones fantasy of what reality they think they would desire. Some are no doubt real, as this one will be.

I am a warts and all kind of guy. and I by no stretch fit into the normal submissive guy/husband boyfriend category. In fact I think in as far as relationships go I have always been the dominant entity, that is until I met my wife. I am by no means a perfect husband, and lately I have been looking hard at myself. In all honesty I do not know if I should be classified as submissive, switch or a dom, whatever I am sure there will be ample opportunity for both praise and criticism

This blog will hopeful be interesting to those who are trying to explore their relationships, trying to find something that will take it away from being plain old boringly vanilla. That said, it is not purely about being kinky, it is about relationship dynamics and differing personalities, and also how two unlikely personalities may find a way of co existing in a happier household.

Let me reassure you that I am a normal guy living in Australia, with a very vanilla wife and I have 4 kids all at school age. As such with the trials and tribulations of marriage and kids there have been some great times and some really hard times. We do not have sex very often, not nearly as often as I would like, alas probably pretty normal. There is a twist however.

About 3 years ago I discovered a fascination for chastity devices, it took a long time before I purchased a CB 3000, however about 18 months ago I finally I purchased one. It took another 3-4 months to tell my wife about it. Now more recently I have started to wear it as more or less a permanent part of our relationship.

What’s more very recently I introduced my wife to the "around her finger" website which my wife is currently still absorbing. I think/hope we may be on the cusp of something special. This blog hopes to share this journey with you. I hope you find it interesting.

1 comment:

Digger Jones said...

WooHOO!

Congratualtions on your blog and now on your first comment!

You have now arrived!

You're definitely on the blogroll, as I have needed a blog like yours on there for a long time. Now maybe I can look slightly less freakish (not in the good way) to vanilla readers!

I've found the writing stuff helps to figure things out. And comments help keep me writing and keeps me honest.

D.