Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here we go again

How long since my last post? 3 weeks :)

Thank you so much for your comments, and thanks for not being negative.

Well all I can say is that Sarah was not joking about the cage play, and so far its kinda nice to be back in the saddle so to speak.

About 5 months ago I went to see a councilor regarding my stress levels, actually the main motivation at the time was to document the fact that I was suffering with stress if I was to make a claim on my previous employee, but as it turned out it was beneficial for other reasons. The first and foremost was that of course I actually really was suffering from stress and was borderline depression. My body was beginning to hurt from tensed up muscles and I was beginning to have trouble sleeping.

So she prescribed me a weak anti depressant, I forget what they are called, but she prescribed me 5 months of them...I was not too keen on anything that relates to cerebral function but she assured me that they would be fine and would help me sleep so long as I took them before bed.

So I took one that night and I woke feeling a little sleepy, but WOW!!! my sore muscles and pains had gone, magic pill, so I did no take any more.....more on this later

One of the other things we spoke about is Sarah, and after a few minutes of discussion my councilor simply said...."I will sorry for you....she is a passive aggressive" , wtf....so she went on to describe passive aggressive behavior to me...and...soooo many green lights went on in my head...but then I asked her....so Ok how do you best deal with a passive aggressive person....she says...."well you don't"...well I was thinking that sure helps doesn't it.....but it actually does because it helps you to understand why someone does what they do.

Anyways I digress..I might cover passive aggressive behavior another time

Fast forward to now, 3 weeks from my last post, well I still have 2 fully functioning orbs between my legs, but the truth is they have not been able to do much.

I have been pretty much wearing the cage 24/7 for 3 weeks and so far I have been pretty good. I read on a another forum that SSRI inhibitors (aka anti depressants) can also have a libido reduction effect, but the ones that my doctor prescribed me are the only ones that are not meant to have any impact on sex drive (but they are in the same family) and in fact can in some cases enhance it because people who are stressed do not feel like sex. So I decided to see if just taking half a pill a day would have any impact on my libido as compared to my ability to have sex.

The answer is yes it does have a impact on my libido, or rather it seems to have given me a greater level of control over my sex drive. When we were coming up for my first release after I had been locked up for a week, by that time normally I would be climbing the walls...hey I knew I was "full" but when Sarah asked me if it would be ok if we waited till the next night I had absolutely no problem.

Unfortunately there is no effect on nocturnal hardons and indeed the increase in serotonin from the SSRI seems to contribute to dreaming and if anything increases them. For the novice user this would probably be a problem but at least now I have developed a method getting rid of my hardon quickly enough so that it does not impact my sleep too much. But they are relentless.

I do feel so much more at ease with my sex drive though and apart from it being a bit hard to wake up in the morning I don't see any other side effects so far. It has occurred to me that if this is the case then perhaps I have no further need for the cage and in fact the kink aspect of it has dissipated somewhat after all I have been using it for nearly 3 years off and on (so to speak), I am inclined to persist even if it is because it means that Sarah HAS to give it some mind share...which is the part that she does not like.

But this time I am being very well behaved, and for the moment Sarah is encouraging me to continue being caged by religiously hiding the key following a release.

In fact the weekend just gone, Sarah said to me on friday night that she would be letting me out of the cage ...soon...even though I had made no mention of it, but I did begin to expect it on Saturday night...then when Saturday night came and she told me that she has "better" let me out ...and I returned, no you don't have to until you want to, but ...if she liked she could let me out while I gave her a nice backrub while wearing a condom (aka intercourse being optional but I would empty myself because I WAS full, Sarah knows I can easily orgasm while giving her a backrub with no actual penetration) and I promised to put the cage straight back on the next day....to which I was presented with the keys on the understanding that Sarah was intending to sleep...and I was to put it back on in the morning regardless of what happened that night.

So I began, you can't imagine until you have been caged for more than a week the sensations even through a condom that you feel when it is rubbed up against the soft flesh of the one that you love, brushing up against her fantastic rear. I kid you not I had a hard time not blowing my load in the first 30 seconds of release....yet I did not want it to finish so quickly and I was still a bit hopeful that Sarah might change her mind especially after she commented that she had woken up a bit, I needed to know if I was allowed to let go so she cold go to sleep or if I should hold on to it in case Sarah wanted to make love, Sarah answered by lifting her leg and allowing me to rub my engorged cock from behind over the top of her soft swollen and now wet pussy. Now I know when Sarah is aroused, because as any sensitive man knows there is a stark contrast between a pussy that is flat and a pussy that is pumped up and engorged, but she would not put me "in", I was determined not to direct myself in and it seemed for a long time that Sarah was intent on teasing the living crap out of me by only allowing me to stay on the outside. That said I was on the edge of orgasm as it was and I was loving every instant of it but I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be allowed in at all.

Then I actually started feeling comfortable with that thought in that I was just happy that it seemed Sarah was really enjoying herself, however when I did feel her climbing closer I backed off a little just to extend it, then I began to wonder if I was doing this for me or for her because obviously once Sarah came I was not going to be welcomed in (Sarah would not stop me if I wanted to but the whole point of this is not to do the penetration thing unless I was invited), in the end I decided that I would try and bring Sarah to her climax and then if necessary I would finish myself with my had rather than penetrate her, but it was with I must say some relief then Sarah did eventually guide me into her warm interior where she promptly came as did I and I must say the intensity of it left me with the feeling of a need for a crowbar to uncurl my toes!!

In the morning I did submit to one self indulgent rigorous cleaning to ensure I was suitably cleaned out and to relive the night before. When I checked Sarah had put the keys away in safe keeping and we know what that means. I was tempted to leave it off for another night because I wanted to sleep through the night again, alas came the evening I felt that I could not trust myself and before I knew it I had locked it back on and once more I am in Sarah's hands.

I don't know where this is going but then who does. I read a interesting note from digger the other day, it was so well articulated, there are so many people who write for better than I do. But he did articulate why that cage play will probably never work in some relationships. I agree wholeheartedly with what he said, yet strangely although Sarah is NEVER going to be a femdom wielding strapon goddess dressed in leather, this however does seem to have some level of workability for us right now.

I do know though that if I screw up this time its over for good. And Sarah is just as likely to wake up tomorrow and for no reason tell me to throw it out for good.

anyways I no longer get paid for writing here so I had better go do some work...

No comments: