Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A quicky

Just a quick one because I am really too busy to be spending time writing here, but I just became lost in some of the people that commented blogs as well as their links and ended up burning too much time.

Well to cut a long story short, I am still in the cage pretty much 24/7, I even went camping with it locked on and Sarah did not offer to remove it. And on the day before we came home Sarah informed me that she had her period, I could not help but feel a little bit bummed, not at Sarah but the fact I had been already locked for a week, and it meant that it may be at least another week before we could make love.

Although I did not ask, the night we got home, Sarah said amusingly at bed time, you must be about ready to pop...well i could not help but agree and she handed me the keys, i was implied that I was going to have to put a condom on and then I was asked to rub her back, which is fine with me, I really did feel like I was about to pop.

It did not take long for me to get hard, but as I rolled the condom on, the downward pressure through my shaft on my prostate was jus too much for me and I shot my load before I even had a chance to massage Sarah's back....dammit....I made a mental note to myself to give myself a prostate massage after 5 or 6 days so that this hair trigger response might be alleviated. Sarah was Ok because I happily massaged her to sleep, and I happily had a night of the cage with no interruptions to sleep.

I did replace the cage following my shower the next day, and the pressure was spent.

I only spent about 4 days in the cage before Sarah offered me the keys again....and again what ensued was a wonderful night of enjoyable love making.

Its been almost a week now, Sarah does not seem to be in such a good mood this week, bu then I have been slacking a bit in my duties as I have been so busy with my business, and tired as well from working hard and the wake up calls.

I can feel the pressure inside me so I guess I had better give myself a prostate massage soon in case Sarah decides its time. I would hate to be disappointing.

It still working well for us.....

No comments: