Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday

First of all thanks my new readers, and your comments, especially to Anne who is my very first lady commenter. They are all invaluable as I travel this journey. I expect though as we approach the stupid season my entries will become a little sparse. Plus I am going O/S in a few weeks with the fam for a holiday.

Hi Helpmate, just want to make a comment that I have never had any issues with a female led relationship from a religious perspective, simply because I am not religious. In fact I am sure many of you would consider me a heathen in spite of my religious upbringing. Nor do I completely agree with Polyfetishist comments about Elsie Sutton being a bad influence. I am more inclined to agree with Tom in that Elsie is right for Elsie, it is up to her readers as to what they decide they want to believe. For me that is each sex has their attributes, one is not more superior than another. How can one say that ALL women are superior to any man? Its absolute rubbish. In fact to give an example, say a man with a very high IQ is married to a women with a lower IQ, the fact that he is smarter, does this make him superior ? No of course it doesn’t. Her physical attributes, her genetic makup may make her a far better physical specimen, she may live longer, may not have a disposition to heart disease or cancer. But does that make her superior? Perhaps not because where the man with the high IQ may remember to take his medication, she having a lower IQ takes his medication by mistake and it kills her!! Of course the above example could be completely sexually reversed!!

No one in truth can stereotypically make a statement that women are superior to men (of course Elsie is free to make the statement). While it is true without equivocation that most men from a sexual sense are at a disadvantage, simply because men want sex a few orders of magnitude greater than women do. Women have something that men want and it is therefore certainly possible for a woman to control men to a point.

Stereotypically it is probably also OK to say that should a woman choose to do so they would have the ability to rule most men in their lives via their penises. But this very fact that women lack the sexual motivation that men have prevents/inhibits them from taking advantage of it. Many wives are simply not interested in taking advantage of their sexual energy, it represents a effort or a priority that is low on the scale after the myriad of other activities they must cope with in their lives. This is how the equation is balanced and represents a major flaw in the whole concept if this is the basis of female superiority.

There are also many submissive women in the world, in fact there are probably many more submissive women in the world than there are dominant women. Elsie would argue that this is social conditioning, and while true to a certain degree, there are many women who like being submissive, but again does being submissive make one less of a person. Of course it doesn’t, it is a preference, the way a person it built. There are many attributes to be admired in a submissive person as with the other 3 quadrants of a personality profile.

All of that said, its sounds like I am arguing myself out of believing in a female led relationship. Certainly not!!. I am interested in a harmonious happy intimate marriage, and I totally accept that in order to achieve this it is appropriate to submit to Sarah’s will. Sarah decides when we will have sex, and to a large extent when I have a orgasm. Sarah also has a final say in almost all aspects in day to day life in our household. It is not a “yes dear” scenario, it is recognition that in our relationship it is better, life has greater harmony if she makes these decisions. It is my love for her that is my gift of submission and recognition in myself that I love her deeply enough to admit this to myself as a socially conditioned dominant male.

On to lighter things

Sarah surprised me this week, it was my birthday week for sure but the night before my birthday she asked me if I wanted my birthday present now!!.

It seemed like a good idea to me. These days its rare for the house to be quiet, even at 11.30 PM, there always seems to be one child awake, sick, can’t sleep or just being naughty, so I figured that I should take the opportunity and run.

It had been 8 nights since my last release, I knew I would not be let out for some action until my birthday since my last release, still I could not resist saying, but you would have been letting me out soon anyway wouldn’t you? Stupid me, I still put both feet in my mouth sometimes, the least I should have done is waited till afterwards so it would not shoot the mood down.

To my surprise it didn’t anyway, Sarah just commented, “probably” and left it at that. She was just being honest after all.

I was so stoked to be free, I went downstairs tip toeing past the kids bedrooms in case I woke them..that would be the pits if I woke them. I have to go down stairs for a bit of a wash, being entrapped for 8 days, its really important to have a wash once taking the cage off because there is a bit of odor and god knows what else, which is another reason why I always use a condom following cage time.

Anyway things went really well, and Sarah really made a effort to make me feel wanted, just really subtle things, like opening right up for me. I am pretty sure things went very well for her and as I felt her reach her climax I was completely helpless to contain my own. I made sure I thanked her by rubbing her back until she was asleep. Now that’s what I call a great beginning to a birthday :)

The next day started off really well, I think it’s the first time in a long time Sarah has actually bothered to write on my card. Usually it’s a card from the children, with priceless coloured picture writing thanking me for being the pirate that I am. Admittedly Sarah’s handwriting betrayed that it was done in a rush, as if she really did not have time to write what she wrote, and that she really only did it because she knew it was important to me, not so much because she wanted to, still at least she did.

Happy birthday darling and thank you for all the massages.

Hey it’s a start.

Actually truth be known the rest of the day at work went like crap, it was a horrible day at work, stuff just would not work for me. And I did go to the gym, and again my workout was crap, felt so de energized, I could not help thinking that perhaps its true about the night before bedroom antics interfering, but nar it was not a 30 Km marathon….

As I locked myself away again for the evening I had a flicker of hope that I would get a real birthday treat and be asked to service Sarah orally while locked up. I did drop a little hint, but I realized its futility and did not press the point as I massaged her to sleep.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy birthday, and thank you. I'm glad things are going well for you. May I suggest you drop a bigger hint if the subtle one doesn't work. All this cage business is very erotic. I for one enjoy being horny, as long as there is release eventually.

I agree, women and men are different but equal. We have strengths and weaknesses that complement each other, and there is medical evidence and IQ tests to back that up. It appears to me that we humans are built to work best in pairs or teams.

Not all books are for everyone. I admit I haven't read the book you're talking about, but if the author makes a blanket statement that women are better than men, I have to assume that her book is based on over-generalizations and faulty reasoning. She even sounds a bit hostile... but hey, everyone likes something a bit different, right? By the way, a sub male friend taught me much of what I know about logic, because I, like most women, tend to rely more on emotion and intuition than strict logic. That's an area where the sub male was far superior to me, and I am secure enough to admit that. :)

helpmate hubby said...

Loved reading about your day and the wonderful pleasure your Wife gave you. As for you statments on Elise Sutton and the philosophy of Female Superiority, i agree in part and disagree in part, but will save that dissertation for my own blog lol.