Thursday, November 09, 2006

Updated evenings

One of the highlights of my days and morning is being close to my wife. I really love rubbing her back, and for some reason I love arousing myself in my cage while I am feeling her skin under my hands as I rub her back giving her her massage.

This to her she says gives her a greater pleasure than sex. Which of course to me makes little sense. Alas I am not one to argue.

Sometimes I miss out on this pleasure....Usually our evenings run something like this:

Dad arrives home from work at about 5.30PM ( I am lucky enough to work locally). Once home I usually help out in some way, I might clean up the kitchen after the tribe has had their afternoon feeding, or I may be lucky enough to get a game of table tennis with one of the boys…or…dread I may have to help them with their homework. Homework really sucks, one of the best things about leaving school was the realization that THERE WAS NO MORE FRIGGIN HOMEWORK. Well its all a lie, a sad sad terrible farce. Once you have kids, you commit yourself to X^2*12 more years of HOMEWORK, where X equals the number of children. The exponential is there because the more children you have the harder it is to find time to do friggin anything!!! and the 12 is how many years kids are at achool

OK now I have that off my chest, towards meal time I usually try and help prepare the meal for us all, although admittedly I am doing this more recently than I have done in the past, with my new mindset I have been looking for ways of lightening the load a bit for Sarah.

Once dinner is consumed then I usually do the cleaning up of the dishes and kitchen, I am working on getting the kids to help, after all I do work all day and its only fair the kids learn to pull their weight. Whilst I am cleaning up Sarah normally attends to the younger ones and making sure they are not actively headhunting the family pooch or playing the computers instead of going to bed.

Lights normally go off about 9.30PM after which Sarah retires to her bedroom and I come down here to do whatever. I ALWAYS take a hot chocolate up to her (always have done actually) where I ask her how much time alone she desires. Usually about 11.30PM I will join her in the bedroom, although I am not normally allowed to talk to her since she is enjoys her recorded TV shows.

The after the lights go out I would normally giver her a massage till she drifts off to sleep. Sarah has a lot of trouble sleep, I think have mentioned previously?...probably

One of the interesting things here, is that this behavior sounds to me anyway like a submissive husband SHOULD behave. Yet I have actually being behaving this way for years, less the massages because uncaged I would invariably after a few nights ask for sex…lol In showing Sarah “Around her finger” all I did was admit to it!! Point is, that this is not really a NEW mindset persay, it is just new for me to acknowledge that I am doing it because I am being submissive to her.

So where is this rambling thread headed?, well a few nights ago the “pressure was building” and I went to bed and Sarah had already turned off the light. Now this is something I REALLY hate because it means there will be no interaction at all, nothing, no acknowledgement whatsoever, and not only that, there is the fear factor if I happen to wake Sarah as I creep into bed!! So that particular night I drifted off into a very frustrated interrupted sleep, after which I woke at my 3.30AM hard one wake up call after which I could not sleep. I decided that in the morning I needed to talk to Sarah about things, I had plenty of time to think about bring it up without me sounding like I was whining about being caged. I simply ended up asking here if she had noticed much over the last few weeks, if it was worth continuing, to which she acknowledged she had noticed a BIG difference (mini firmon), I further, feeling a bit encouraged asked her if she had a chance to re read the “around her finger” material, to which she answered very apologetically that she intended to but had not yet had the chance….it is interesting that my night of frustration was placated simply by her acknowledgment, and her willingless to talk about stuff. This is actually a bit of a new thing for Sarah!!

Alas that talk went well, and then that night I was released!!! And we had some awesome much needed release!! I did not ask for release, all the better because it was offered

Running out of time again, blogging IS time consuming….

Tonight marks my 4th week of wearing the CB3K with only 3 releases, shame I can’t celebrate with some self gratification. I doubt Sarah recognizes this milestone. I think I will have to wait for my birthday which is coming up soon for another release L.

Yesterday Sarah was really pissed off with me, so even birthday pressy might be in doubt……..tell u next time.

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

A delightful entry and yes your behavior is the way a good submissive hubby should act. Concerned to here she is upset with you and it might interefere with your release, please keep us posted!

Tom Allen said...

Submissive? Gosh, to me it sounds like it's simply the way that a pleasant, considerate husband would want to behave.

Just my perspective.

Tom Allen
The Edge of Vanilla