Monday, November 06, 2006

Life goes on

Time does get away from me.

Monday, and actually I feel like crap after having a big weekend. I have not written in this blog since last Wednesday, time for a few comments about what is going on now rather than last year.

I am still very much in subspace, even though on Wednesday night Sarah let me out of the cage for some play. Unfortunately things did not go so well for her, she did not tell me she had a bit of thrush left over from her period (yeah I know warts and all), and I did not know, I was just happy to be free.

I must admit, Sarah sure got a kick out of teasing me, I spotted the keys on her bedside table when I came to bed, which gave me reason to relax a bit. I knew I was going to be let out tonight….then she switches off the light. I could not help myself and I commented on what I thought I saw on her bedside table. She simply replied, oh that was a dirty cup…so I am told to massage her back, to which I comply….for a time. I can feel my urgency growing and then suddenly she looks up at me. I kid you not I have never seen my Sarah look at me with such pure evil. In fact she reminded me of this picture the way she looked at me. She reached over and baulked at the beside table, then demanded further massage before finely, after quite some time handing me the keys…was I wound up or what

Anyway after a very good attempt at getting her motor started it just wouldn’t start, then she told me why, she was soooo apologetic, which was really nice that she cared. I just loved her for that…..She told me to cum myself, and I asked her if she was sure it was ok, because I was quite prepared to not…even though t would have been a pretty frustrating experience, but she really did insist. I was wearing a condom anyway so it was not like it was going to make any difference now, I really did not need much encouragement. But since I am on a journey into a female lead relationship, I simply did as I was told..:) I always tend to wear a condom after wearing the cage, even following a wash I am not sure if I would like something that has been sweating and smelling inside a plastic cage for 10 days inside me. Sarah also hates being wet afterwards…

Sarah promised me that we would try again in a few days time which I am hoping that happens soon. I put the cage back on the very next day as I had promised, so now this Thursday I will have worn it almost non stop for a month.

I also finally actually asked Sarah what she thought of the “around her finger” material I gave her to read, we have been very busy lately so her reply was probably warranted, she told me that she needed to re read it, so whatever it seems that she is accepting the premise to the point where she wants to consider it more carefully.

Just over the weekend as well, she told me that since I am wearing the “thing” (she refers to it as “the thing”) that I had better purchase some locks for the bathrooms so that our kids don’t walk in on me while I taking a shower. That seemed to me to be a very practical thing for her to suggest, it would seem that this cage is to become a permanent part of our relationship. She is actually prepared to spend on keeping me locked up. This both scares me and also makes me horny, and submissive to her.

I am not really in the mood for writing today, I really did have a big night on Saturday night, Sarah went home early and left me at a party…and I quite honestly destroyed myself. One point of note, is that normally if I got home as late as that I would have been sleeping in the dog house. Can wearing a cage really make that much of a difference? Maybe she is relaxed knowing I am not up to any no good? But honestly Sarah seems to much nicer to me lately. I did not even get glared at the next day even though I was completely stuffed all day.

Maybe that’s why I am still in it and those few nights have not come to pass. Maybe I am going to be kept in for extra time…eeekkk, more than a few nights have passed…tonight will be night 5

I am still thinking about giving her the around her finger book which I purchased, although I am tempted to make a few additions of my own, kind of tailor it a little bit. I am not sure if I should or not.

Its our anniversary in about 6 weeks, so maybe I can write her a devotion letter.

Got to do some work…

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

A devotion letter would be a great idea. Think how good the anniversary sex would be if you waited 6 weeks before your next release!

Tom Allen said...

I thought that "destroying yourself" at a party was one of the Oz national pasttimes? ;-)

I think that you're handling this well. And by all means, talk to her about the AHF material. Ask her what she thought and how she sees things moving forward, but perhaps do it in a moment when ou're not having sex. Like a quiet dinner or a drive or something.

We have two bathrooms, but damned if the child doesn't always wonder into ours. We have a sliding shower door instead of a curtain, so that makes it a little safer.

Tom Allen
The Edge of Vanilla