Friday, February 09, 2007

Journey on

I think anyone reading this should have taken me up on my bet if I would be caged by the end of the weekend.

Friday night I ended up drinking a bit too much red wine, as you do on Friday nights and Sarah and I ended up sharing some intimacy late that evening. It ended up being pretty good in spite of the fact I had probably had too much to drink. Sarah did not seem to notice though and I guess by my age I can hide it fairly well and since Sarah is not big on kissing then its not like I was breathing and slobbering on her which I am sure would gross her out. This is kinda funny though because although Sarah climaxed, I couldn’t, I think I must have drunk too much, so after her climax Sarah told me to cum which I tried and I asked her if she really wanted me to. She really wanted me too. I actually ended up faking it, that’s right kids I faked an orgasm. I did not feel frustrated, Sarah climaxing was really enough for me, I think, or it might have been the fact I was partially brain dead.

We did have some conversation following while I rubbed her back, the interesting part was that I was lubricated enough to ask her if she thought it was time for a week of special massages (I can’t remember exactly what I said though), but I do remember Sarah caught on very quickly this time to what I was talking about and replied. “don’t put it on …..yet”, the “yet” rung in my ears as I said back to her that I only really ever feel like putting it on after we have made love (or the next day…you get the drift) to which she did not really reply and we left it at that.

What came to mind of course is what Becker said in the comments that I really should not ask her, that I should just put it on as asking her adds to the pressure. The fact that she has hidden the keys is enough of an act to signify her intent to hold on to them.

So I let it pass, this week has been very busy with my boss in town and yearly reviews and customer visits and since this is my first full year with my current company it was somewhat of a stressful experience. When I rang Sarah to tell her I was on my way home, the first thing she asks is if I still had a job, so I guess she was feeling a bit stressed as well. Actually I ended up with a bonus and a pay rise, so naturally I was in fairly high spirits, although I wanted to wait till I got home and tell Sarah to her face.

We had a great dinner and naturally I was feeling in the mood for some celebrating at bed time (and I had not been drinking save one beer), to which Sarah did not push me away, yet at the same time I was probably a little too hurried. Truth is I got myself reved up too fast, too early and Sarah is not really big on foreplay so I started to get worried about maintaining my mood, Of course had I not have dropped back into my bad habits of self fulfillment on a regular basis then I would not have any need for concern!!

Things progressed and Sarah really did not get into it, and although she did make a effort to start her engines for me, it just wasn’t going to work. I sensed this and of course things became harder (well hard is not quite right) for me. Sarah told me to make it a quicky which is basically a signal for me to drop my load and get off her. I hate that so much because it feels like such a selfish act, but then if I don’t Sarah feels really bad so I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I asked Sarah if she was sure she wanted me to cum and she did, I said to her its would be really ok if I didn’t. I don’t think she is really big on the idea of orgasm denial, or the idea just hasn’t kicked in. She is still not really in control here, I am trying to give it too her, but she keeps telling me to do what I want. She doesn’t get it that I want her to tell me to do something sexually that I don’t want such is the strangeness of chastity and orgasm denial.

Sleeping on this I managed to convince myself that I should follow Beckers advice and lock myself in without asking Sarah, she still has the key somewhere and the lock is open, all I have to do is DO IT. My other motivation was that I was still feeling bad about the previous night, and the fact that Sarah had allowed me to use her body as a dumping ground for my seed.

I felt like I deserved to be locked up.

Now this is still much easier said and thought than done believe me.

Its not like I am a newby at chastity play now as I have owned a device for near 2 years now and Sarah has been aware of it for 18 months.

What appeals to me at one moment, is a great fantasy, to think about it gives one reason to beat ones meat about it. The trouble is that as soon as you do the last thing u want to do is put a cage over it!!. I know I have covered this many times in previous posts but this is one of the main reasons I ask Sarah because if she tells me too then I would do it, doing it yourself is very hard, and a potentially never ending cycle of fantasy/self satisfaction/put it off.

So last night I decided to have a bit…well ok it ended up being a fair amount of red wine, Sarah had gone to bed and I was left to my own devices, so I watched some of my favorite downloaded TV shows …did some stuff in my office then decided to have one last orgasm before I donned the cage.

Dammit, well I know this happens, cage seems like a bad idea again…wtf am I thinking. But I was expecting this so I did a few more things around the place and then I looked at some of my favorite pictures of Sarah….and then like I was in a trance (in reality a bit of a drunken stupor) I put the cage on, now putting the cage on is one thing but then at the very end there is the padlock, it’s the final step, the point of no return.

Like leaping of a platform on a bungee rope I clicked it shut .

Well its done, its so final, there is no going back. I have to tell Sarah because ultimately she will need to let me out. There is no point in not telling her because she has to know sometime, and there is no point in letting myself ramp up the subspace curve and then ask her if she has noticed, and so I prepared myself for bed.

There is a bit of a ritual in preparing oneself for bed once caged, and this is something I now work through very rapidly. Now the lock was shut and there was no going back, all there was to do was get ready for bed.

The first thing about the CB3000 is that it has air vent holes at the top and at the bottom, though the ones at the bottom are not so problematic as the ones at the top. During the day they are OK and they are essential for cleaning, but during the night when those night time erections occur they can be a real problem. There is a lot of pressure within the cage and you kind of BULGE out of the air holes in a big way. Although it does not hurt for the most part if the lock happens to catch on the skin, now that can really hurt. You can also end up with 3 red circles on your skin. The solution to this is very simple. A band aid, dressing strip with the sticky tabs, simply place it over the air holes at night. There is enough pressure to prevent the skin from bulging through. Perfect solution as come morning you just take the dressing off and proceed to wash J

The other essential preparation is putting some Vaso (petroleum jelly) around the bottom of the A-ring (where your balls are captured). This means the skin can slide easily through the ring and adds greatly to the comfort of the nighttime erection blues. I also found it is far better to have the spacer SMALLER between the A ring and the cage ie as small as possible without cutting off the blood circulation. This means these is less space for your balls to try and squeeze though and it actually makes it far more comfortable during the night time. Of course once its locked you can’t make these adjustments so this is found from experimentation much earlier on.

That pretty much completed bed time prep so I took myself up stairs, and, Sarah was asleep…dammit. Oh well in the morning then. I am glad I had locked it in some respects because If I knew she was asleep I probably would have put it off….alas all there was to do was go to sleep.

The first night is always tough and cage wearers know and as such I was awake pretty early. When the alarm went off I proceeded to give Sarah a long and sensual massage, and after getting a few smiles I said to her that I had something to admit to her. I told her that I had put it on, and if she didn’t really want me wearing it it was up to her to give me the key. She did not really reply but I am fairly certain the was pleased, then when I said her “so it looks like I am at your whim” to which she smiled and said “good” and gave me a nice hug. I then simply asked her if there was anything I could do for her and nothing unusual there, I went and made her breakfast.

I know I am probably imagining it but I think that not only is there a instantaneous change in my thinking but I would nearly swear that Sarah was nicer to me that morning as well. When she left before me (because I had lost my car keys…) she cave me a really nice hug, but there was something more than normal. Is it my imagination?

I wonder how long this time?

No comments: