Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

I have had an incredibly busy week. So much so I have not really had much time to think about a wife lead marriage and the implications of being caged.

Certainly I am feeling more submissive than I was before being caged after 6 nights being locked away the pressure for release is certainly building.

I am still trying to work through what it is Sarah wants, well at the very root I want to find something that generates interest from her in me. This has been the basis I guess of the cage thing, as well as the presentation of “around her finger” to her, although I have not mentioned this to her for some time nor have I shown her the whole book.

I did leave it out in all its glory in my office for a few weeks, I thought I saw that it had been disturbed and this was before I went through the cage showdown.

In spite of these negative thoughts the last week has been quite nice being caged. I have been sharing some intimacy with Sarah each night and every morning and she has been enjoying non pressured massages, although we did exchange some heated words one night this week when at 1.30am I asked if she could turn the TV off because I was realllly tired.

I am pretty sure Sarah likes the way our relationship is heading however I am wondering if it is in fact capable of succeeding. Digger Jones makes note of a LL (low libido) spouse, and Sarah definitely fits into this category. One of my mistakes is to think that this direction at all stimulates her libido! I will note however that following a cage session the intimacy seems to be exceptional, not just for me which one would expect after a whole week of no touchy would be awesome, but also it seems to light Sarah’s candle as well.

I did press the point this week that I really wanted to please Sarah with oral sex, its been over a year now since I was allowed to go down on her caged or uncaged. Unfortunately I very much doubt that’s going to happen. I miss the taste, the thought of it….uh oh!

I am trying not to spend so much time talking about the cage but for me it is so entwined with bringing out my submissive nature, it also represents an escape or an excuse to revert to my normal self , but there I go, what is my normal self??

I can’t make myself something I am not.

Anyways its Valentines day today, this morning I gave Sarah a lovely card and wrote some nice words on it. I guess I am hoping that she will let me out of my cage tonight after all it has been 6 nights in already. It will be a challenge to say nothing if she decides not to. Of course Sarah did not manage to get me a card, same as she never even remembers our anniversary.

I wonder if I am fighting a loosing battle sometimes.

No comments: