Friday, February 02, 2007

The submissive Dog

I have been thinking about the difference between being in a wife led marriage and being submissive and I am beginning to wonder if indeed I am cut out to being submissive.

Our dog died 6 months ago, she was such a proud animal, she was a bit of kelpie and staffie bull terrier. She was a fantastic family dog and we all loved her so much. Her only problem was that we could not take her anywhere off the leash because she would kill on sight. She was one of those dogs that when it came to sniff time…it was attack first and ask questions later, yet she was so gentle with our children even with a toddler biting her.

She even made it on television, some kids show was taping…and “some dogs are nice, and some dogs are not so nice” as our dog tried to eat an adjacent dog. It was not a particular nice trait, but one that made her…so proud and so dominant. She bowed to no dog. Yet…she was submissive to me, and at the same time she would fight with me. I could rumble her and play with her..she would bite and growl…never actually hurt me, she would even chase after me and try and crash tackle me….and sound so ferocious, bite my arm like I was some criminal and yet if I ever actually got the shits with her she would run and hide, and I never ever hit her. I loved her, she had such character. One so proud and so strong yet so gentle and loving to our children. She still lives with us, her ashes, a urn in the house. Its not a prominent place but a place where we see her regularly………………….

She was a proud submissive, She would take no shit from anyone else except me, and my wife, but she did identify me as being the alpha pack leader.

I can kind of identify with that.

We have a new dog now, she is black, and the most ANNOYING thing about her is that she is SO SUBMISSIVE. You only have to look at her sideways and she cringes and goes into her bed. Admittedly we got her from the pound (from death row), but she is Sooooo irritating. You walk into the garden in the morning and she is at your feet licking them..and if u look at her sideways she will piss herself….i mean farking hell… She is a sniveling wretch and yet she is a shit as well. If you leave ANYTHING outside that remotely resembles rubber she will eat it. She eats shoes, thongs (shoes in aussie language), tears the inner soles out. She will destroy toys, then in the morning when u wake up…she KNOWS she has been bad. As soon as she sees u she goes and hides down the back yard!!!....so if she knows so much why the frig does she do it??

Go outside and she is sniffing and licking your feet. My wife has no tolerance for her and she gets told very clearly told piss off.

So my submissive feelings have been equated to the dog, well in my mind anyway. Its clear to me that Sarah does not even remotely like sniveling wretched submissive things around her, and to be honest its put me off being submissive as well!!!

I have come to the conclusion that my need is more simple and not as complex as submission to Sarah. I think I simply need her to control when I get to orgasm. I feel it more deeply than anything I have felt before. I know I do not have the self control ..and I recognize every time I do it myself I am saying fuck u very much. I need and should be locked up.

Inherently this makes me more submissive but I am so clearly aware now that she does not want a sniveling wretch licking her feet. She wants a man who is strong, yet willing to bend to her will, even if it means resistance at times. She wants a man who is strong massaging her back, stronger physically and even mentally than her, one that can and is willing to protect her against anything that may come our way. But also one that is willing to bend, one that is willing to do anything she bequests.

That is me, or at the very least what I strive for, for I love her, the truth is I need her to acknowledge my love for her, and that I will truly do whatever it takes to bring her happiness.



bets the cage is on before the weekend is out

No comments: