Thursday, February 22, 2007

Stuff of dreams

Well yesterday sucked,

I was at work, working away and around lunch time I decided to give Sarah a call because I just wanted to hear her voice, I don’t normally call her at home during the day for two reasons, one is she does not really like to be disturbed and the other if she happens to be doing something she doesn’t like then she can be in a awefull mood.

Sarah does not have a job, although she is kept very busy with our four children, yet many people do not have this luxury, and in spite of having 4 kids the wife HAS to work.

Fortunately I earn enough that Sarah does not have to work and we still get to go away on holidays at least twice per year, I generally chew through all of my available leave.

Anyway back to yesterday, I decided to use the excuse to remind her that there was a nice salad that I had made from the night before in the fridge and I was going to suggest that she ate it for lunch.

Well you have no idea, for the next 20 minutes a got a ear bashing about how she has wasted her life in this house and that she is 44 years old and has no life, and all she ever does is tidy up, pick up and that this is serious this time, she wants to go away for 3 months and see how we fare.

Ok I know its not easy being a housewife, and I try and help our as much as I possible can, of course our kids do not do enough to help, but that’s kids. I can’t even pay my eldest to do the back lawn because he is a spoilt brat and has no need for money.

We even paid for a cleaner for a while but Sarah found she spent so much time getting the house ready for the cleaner that it wasn’t worth it!!

I think we need a live in maid, but we could never afford that as well, we are not rich, just make enough that Sarah does not need to work. I have suggested previously that she might LIKE to work, but that is always met with scorn.

Well following a conversation like this I felt like ripping my cage off, of course I can’t. I don’t feel submissive at all when Sarah gets like this. I know its tough for her. A very pretty lady stuck in a house with four kids, but she wanted four kids . I am not sure what she expected, did she expect it was going to be easy?. I wonder what she visualized, in fact I think the word “if” comes to mind,

Sarah and I fought over having a forth child. In fact my ideal would have been 2 kids, a boy and a girl, the fact we had three was only because the first 2 were both boys. In the end I only agreed to a forth child because I put myself in Sarah’s position and wondered, although I am not sure I still would have wanted a forth even if they were all girls.

Logistically there is a huge jump from having 3 kids to having four kids. Suddenly you can’t all fit in a normal sedan car, you have to have a people mover. Suddenly the house was too small so we had to renovate and also and the thing that probably grates sarah the most is that it makes it incredibly hard to travel. NOONE anywhere in the world caters for a family of six. Family of four yes, 5 at a stretch, but 6?? It means you have to get two hotel rooms every where, it basically ends up doubling the cost of accommodation, not to mention the incremental cost of having a forth child.

Anyways, following our conversation, I guess there was a still a submissive part of me working, because it physically HURT me to hear Sarah so upset, yet I felt so helpless to do anything, one thing that Sarah kept saying over and over is that there is no end to it. She kept saying if she could see an end to it she could cope but she can’t. Fact is there is no end to it, fact is that as the kids get older we are going to get busier and busier, so I was feeling very distressed and depressed that I had absolutely no hope in ever having a happy Sarah.

Anyway I could not focus on work any more so I went out to try and rectify one of the things Sarah griped about, something that had been broken for a few weeks, but I had not been able to locate a spare part. Unfortunately I still failed, so I decided to go home and at least try and give Sarah some help for a few hours, even though its not a solution, it might help. I can’t do this very often because I would end up getting fired, and that would do neither of us any good!!, still I got home and Sarah was not there, so I went around and did some of the most pertinent tasks. Funny her friend came around and caught me red handed doing stuff in the garden…”that’s what I like to see” she says, well at least someone appreciates me.

Eventually Sarah did get home, and she behaved as if the previous conversation earlier in the day had never occurred. And we worked together for a while cleaning up. Even though she never said thank you I think she at least appreciated my help. I acknowledged her pain by telling her that I felt the same way and I was also aware that there was no end in site. I told her that I would do everything I could to help out, and left it at that. Trouble is I fear its still not enough. There are just not enough hours in the day and by 10PM when we are finally released from the children I don’t feel like working any more, I just want to kick back. I did end up yelling at the kids tho, in fact I really really got angry with them. Three of them had gotten into the bath and destroyed the bathroom with bubbles and water, there was a trail of cloths dumped in the hallway. I left them in no uncertain terms aware of what was expected of them when they got out of the bath, and when dad gets mad it makes mums temper look like a fresh breeze. They did clean up, in fact they did more than I expected them too. Trouble is they will have forgotten by today and there will be crap everywhere.


Domestic bliss

I think sarah is aware I am caged again tho, I rubbed her back to sleep for ages last night, then she woke me in the middle of the night, not intentionally but by her moving around, I think I was awake anyway because of nocturnal erection, so I rubbed her back again for ages, but when I turned to go to sleep, sarah ordered (not asked) me to keep going, and I complied for a very long time.

Later in the night I was woken by a painfully strong attempt at a full hardon, one of the advantages of wearing a cage is that you tend to remember your dreams because it is during dreaming you tend to get erect. I was glad I remembered this one, because I was dreaming I was giving Sarah oral sex. I can still taste her, no wonder I was so hard. To bad its only the stuff of dreams

1 comment:

Digger Jones said...

I think you are doing a fine job! And I identify with all too much of your stuff except that you do have Sarah going along with the cage business which is no small thing.

I disagree (naturally) with a few of those who have told to you to ditch the cage. For whatever reason, it is putting you into headspace that you would not normally occupy. For instance you could have gotten a LOT more pissy at her outburst and not too many people would have blamed you. But you chose a higher road that probably kept you from saying things that would have been much more hurtful and damaging to your marriage.

Something else to think about is whether Sarah really has it in her to be the leader in your marriage. She seems to be quite needy, emotionally.

A good vivid dream is not a bad thing. The frustration is supposed to be part of the fun of this whole adventure!

D.