Monday, February 19, 2007

Out and back in

That’s all for your support and advice, it has helped a lot.

As I said in my comments, Thursday night was a whole lot easier than Valentines night simply because I was not really expecting any kind of release. Of course I was hopeful. One is always ever hopeful of course that your wife will want to play. Alas Thursday night was not the night.

Friday morning started per usual and I really enjoyed our morning of close physical intimacy, although Sarah is not really big on talking, at least she allows me the pleasure of being close to her and feeling her so soft silken skin under my probing massaging fingers.

We do exchange some words of course, discuss what needs to be done, but it is unusual for it to turn towards our role play, or of course the “cage”. And I am sorry to say this morning was no different.

Friday evening was a busy one, with a really nice school function down at the beach, it was quite a social evening, and I consumed only a few beers and Sarah actually matched me with 2 wines (one more than usual for her!!). On the way home we droped my eldest at a local youth group run by a local Church, even though I am not the slightest bit religious I think it is good for my kids to be exposed to the basic good tenants Christianity has to offer.

Since my eldest needs to be picked up at 9.30 PM then it pretty much meant the rest of the night had to be drink free, so I was kind of missing sipping on a glass of red, so I took the dog for a long walk while our other children watched ice age for the 10 millionth time.

Finally bed time, of course I was hopeful again, but in reality I was not really expecting, and I KNOW I should NOT expect anything, let me put it this way I thought that Saturday was more probable.

Hence when the light went off, I asked for a cuddle, nothing more and Sarah turned to me and said “I thought you might be after these tonight” as she offered me the keys.

Well, I bet you can imagine my excitement, then she tempered me a bit when she told me she thought she might be getting her period early so she thought she had better let me free. I asked her if she wanted the keys back because I said the whole idea of this was for her not to feel pressured, she said, no, “fairs fair”. Not ideal but good enough for me to slip the key in the lock, and feel the relief as the catch sprung up, even though its still trapped, its still a great feeling.

So here is the critical point, I then offered the keys back to Sarah, and she took them without hesitation, no pause at all. So I guess that’s a pretty good indication of what her expectations are.

So off I went, first to my office to remove the cage, which takes a bit of doing given I use the KSD device to enhance the security and then for a wash before returning to bed. It’s a hassle but one really must wash after being inside a plastic cage for 9 nights.

On returning to bed, Sarah , wow, Sarah just blew me away. I am so blessed (although sometimes I wish I had of married a less attractive woman..lol) to have such a pretty wife, Sarah is very petite, naturally blond with blue eyes, what a cliché , she looks about 10 years younger than she is.

Normally Sarah does her best to cover herself up, I am not really permitted to see her naked, although sometimes I have to go and ask her something while she is in the shower, this is definitely frowned upon. Sarah feels that “I don’t need any encouragement” and hence any sexy panties or anything like that end up being left in the bottom of her draw only to end up on someones flee market stall.

Imagine my response when Sarah welcomed me back to bed with open, inviting legs and she actually pulled me on top of her. I nearly blew then and there. I actually had to tell her to stop because I felt I should put a condom on. I always wear a condom following a cage session out of respect and a fear that I don’t really know what bacteria has been accumulating down there following more than a week of enclosure, even though I have thoroughly washed myself. Of course the other reason for wearing a condom is that I am so sensitive that it really would not take much to push me over the edge. A condom helps me control my orgasm, but only just.

Needless to say what followed was extremely hot, and I must admit I did not ask for permission to cum, I simply could not contain myself once I felt Sarah pass her point of no return. I was completely overwhelmed by the strength of my climax. Probably was the strongest I had had in my memory and I just could not believe how long it lasted, the waves just kept coming. I never thought I was going to die but you get the idea!!!

We lay together for some time before we separated and I thanked Sarah and told her that it was verrrry nice, and Sarah actually told me that it was also really nice for her. This is also very unusual for Sarah to make an admission like that. Clearly there is something too this. I then tried to massage Sarah to sleep but of course I kept dropping off to sleep, I tried so hard to stay awake, and I did massage her back for a good half hour before sarah announced she wanted to watch TV for a while. So sleep I did.

It was a nice change not being woken in the night by the cage, and in the morning, the morning glory was in full swing. Not for long I thought, as I had made a mental commitment that I must put the cage back on at least before bed that night.

In the shower I was examining my shaft for signs of injury, and unfortunately on the base the KSD has made some minor pressure wounds. I needed to rub some vitamin E oil to help the healing process. The wound was not significant, not compared to some I have had before I modified the KSD. Whatever I was able to reminisce in the shower about the night before, I know I shouldn’t, but Sarah has never indicated that’s he minds if I help myself like that so I did, actually a few times on Saturday. This btw in no way would hinder the healing process.

Saturday night came, and I examined myself again, much better but I really felt that I needed another night to heal properly. I did not want to discuss this with Sarah, if she knew it was doing me any kind of injury then she would not play, so I decided to act as if I was caged at least for Saturday night. I am fairly sure I actually injured it on the first night, which was by far the worst night for hardons, and the small raw bit has been a bit of annoyance all week.

Sunday came and Sarah announced that her period had started, way earlier than normal, weird, well I guess a girl always knows. Of course this threw me into a bit of a spin given Sarah had told me previously she did not like me wearing while she had her period. Not sure why, but I could not help wondering if I should put it on or not, but given my act the previous night….

Sunday night came and I had really run out of excuses, my shaft had healed almost completely and I decided that if Sarah did not want me wearing it then all she needed to do is give me the key. The fact that she had taken it I felt meant I should put it on as soon as possible.

Hence Sunday night ended my reign of freedom, and a few days of rampant self satisfying which would have continued had I still been free today.

Fact is after only 2 days freedom, last night was way way easier than the first night after a long break. I know things are good in there today, its very comfortable and comforting back inside.

Even after 2 days of freedom I felt my subspace mindset slipping, although subspace becomes a habit, it takes a few days for the asshole in me to resurface. Locked back in maintains the feeling of love and affection and devotion even though Sarah is effectively out of commission. Sarah deserves better to be sure. Locked back in after 2 days means my body does not have to get reused to being caged, and believe me that is a good thing.

One thing of note, Although I will openly admit I self pleasure way too much. I would like to say I have experimented with chastity with no device. Those of you who are in a FLR who simply abstain, I can’t begin to describe the difference between wearing a cage and simply abstaining from self pleasure. Wearing a cage amps up the feelings a whole lot more because it makes you horny all the time. At the same time it lessens the pressure knowing you can’t, and it allows one to totally focus on she who is most important to you, and also serves as a constant reminder, a constant hand on your shaft, who controls when you get to release. I am not sure if much has been made of this or not, but I find wearing the cage during the day extremely pleasurable, it feels really nice.

The other day I was driving along in the car and I discovered by rocking backwards and forwards it actually felt like I was fucking, this was all good until I started to swell and the action stopped, impossible to cum, yet keeping one constantly horny, and in CHASE mode.

Chase mode being a male response to the woman they love, chase mode = courtship mode and hence really nice, will do anything for Sarah mode, asshole mode usually comes when you realize your not going to get any so one masturbates and then spends most of their life resenting the woman they love. I think the cage really enhances the chase concept as compared to simply abstaining because I did not find that I was in a constant horny state. Of course when I caught a glimpse of Sarah’s flesh after a week of abstaining then yep, I was there, but it was not a constant can’t stop thinking about her which the cage seems to instigate. The interesting thing is that one can remain in chase mode for exceptionally long periods of time. Save Valentines night where I did have a fit of frustration, I managed to stay in chase mode for 9 straight days, and apart from a tapering off on Sunday due to my extra curricular activities, I am back in chase mode now.

This morning I gave Sarah a long and sensual backrub but I did not let my cage contact her as sometimes she allows me to do, so its possible she does not know I have put it back on, still on leaving for work I gave her a nice hug and I am pretty sure she would have felt it. I expect Sarah will act as if she doesn’t know, and then will act surprised when she finds out later in the week….

We will see

1 comment:

whatevershesays said...

Don't let her ranting about being a housewife disturb you too much. What I mean is that I've learned that women will rant about something and then it's done. It is their way of communicating. You can try and "fix it" because that's what guys do....fix things. My wife complained alot about work but when I said "fine, lets sell the house and both become school teachers in Montana and have summers off," she balked. It is just her way of communicating. You should just do what you did, listen, try and help out a bit during the rough spots. Good job!