Saturday, February 24, 2007

The pink vibrator

I have always told you I am less than a perfect sub, I am also less than a perfect husband, spouse, father , and anything else you consider male.

I guess part of being submissive is acceptance of this fact.

Tonight’s post is because I feel like an asshole, because I have spied on Sarah, not directly but enough to know that she has been fucking herself.

A few years ago I bought Sarah a jelly vibrator. We bought it to together with a view to finding a way to get her motor started together.

Somehow I knew it was ever going to be a masturbatory tool for her.

But wait Sarah does not have a libido, she is a LL, so why would she need one of those.

Take note LL wife people. Wives can be very convincing, but they will never ever ever admit they masturbate.

Sarah does, even though Sarah won’t admit it.

I just wish she would share it with me, not the same thing I guess, so much for the intimate trust of a married partner, I kinda feel betrayed in a way. Cuckhold to a dong. A t the same time I have betrayed her because I spied on her.

So how do I know? Well after we bought it we tried it a few times and the fact is it did not really help much. It’s about 6 inches long, not sure how wide, all I can tell you is that I do actually exceed it in length and girth by minimal amounts. My yardstick in girth is if you can fit inside a toilet paper roll., which I am happy to say I don't just barely

To cut a long story short. Sarah kind of indicated it had died and gone to heaven, yet I know, where she hides it in her closet. I know exactly the way it lies, and I also know when it moves, and when it has been used. To validate the movement, there is also the KY jelly tube, for a long time Sarah has needed a supplement to her own lubrication, not exactly a turn not, but a necessary addition to the tools required for a family with four kids.

So what about me, caged and all, how do you think it makes me feel to know your wife has been making use of her dong and I can't even return the favour? OK if she did it WITH me, and denied me, no problem, then she is sharing her intimacy with me. That would actually be a turn on for me. But because she did it herself…..man that’s hard

Truth is, I felt realllly horny in any case knowing she had being having sex with her pink vibrator….in fact so horny, since I had read that some men had succeeded in jiggling their cage to the point where they had cum so I decided to try it.

I am so so sorry to report I succeeded, it was a crap orgasm though. I equate it to a ruined orgasm. I felt it Cumming, It spurted, and it was gone. Yet I never got to feel my shaft in my hands, or enjoy the full climax, it was a waste and just left me feeling depressed and degenerate. And to top it off, I am sure u have read, the hot and cold feeling I have had about chastity, imagine your caged and u cum, and then you wonder why you are doing this at all, yet your caged and can't get it off anyway. It’s a bad thing. Don’t do it, its not worth it, seriously not worth it. The only reason I was ABLE to cum what because of the pressure in my loins, once released. The release was not worth it and its taken me at least 24 hours to feel any semblance of submission once again.

Tonight, well I know Sarah has to be up early tomorrow, so I know its not on tonight, yet I know Sarah feels under pressure to release me. I am thinking I should tell her that from now on I want her to control my orgasms…I deserve to be caged for a very long time.

This is definitely the low point of this cage session. One thing, I guess you live and learn. I don't intend to be jiggling the cage ever again, although it was really a turn on to know Sarah had been using her tool.....

Just wish, she would do that with me in the room, while I was holding her....




3 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

I know where your coming from, with us it is almost always a threesome with Her vibrator going first and me getting sloppy seconds!

Digger Jones said...

There are three stories here. One is about her using the vibrator without including you. I would also have some issues with that as that is a clear indication that she has more issues with intimacy that with sex, per se. At the same time, sexual activity begets more sexual activity, so there is some cause for hope, there. Maybe.

The second is about you snooping. Granted, this is not a very submissive thing to do, but curiosity is normal. Besides, your evidence is all circumstantial. You need more solid evidence. And pictures that you need to post here!;-)

Finally, the bit about vibrating out an orgasm. Your feeling perfectly illustrate why I never truly tried to push that boundry, at least in the CB3000. I tried in the Curve, and just got more frustrated! But I had a similar experience when I was playing around one day with the lock and a paperclip and discovered >click<. It was too easy to pick the bugger! I've since switched to more secure and different locks and do you think I even TRY to pick it nowadays? Not on your life! Do I try to pull out? Never.

I learned early on not to push too hard with the cage. It's a bit flimsy on security.

Now you gotta get a belt!LOL!

D.

Anonymous said...

I love cb3000 too