Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pressurisation

Thanks again for your valuable comments.

Your dead right digger, there was a lot going on there with the vib thing, Pics?, hmmmm USB webcam on a long extension, could record hours and hours that way!!

Its actually been a long few days.

Someone said that its not really Sarah that’s struggling with the cage any more its me. To be honest your probably right. Its tough after a week. Its funny physically I have no really issue wearing it all the time. I do like the mindset it puts me in and I am sure Sarah does as well. But the mind is an amazing thing, it can make you physically feel that you HAVE to have a release.

Truth is after about 3 days I know I am “full” because even without using a prostate milking tool if I squeeze my tummy muscles like I am trying to crap I can actually squeeze ejaculate out sometimes, sometimes quite a lot and it serves help remove the pressure to some degree.

Where I seem to have real major issues is when I feel like I should be let out. For example if Sarah does not seem tired, the kids are asleep, I have done everything she has asked me to, I have delivered on nightly and morning massages, done all my chores then I figure I have earnt it. Then at bed time I feel extremely stressed partially because Sarah always makes me wait till the last moment, and never ever gives me a indication either way. Over the last few nights not only have a felt stressed by I physically felt I was ready to explode…quite literally felt as if I have a billard ball up my clacker. During the vib night I did actually try and relieve that by using the aneros, and it did help but obviously the scene in my mind playing with Sarah and the vib/dong (it never has batteries in it) drove me nuts over the weekend.

On Monday night was the worst, as I knew I had to travel (plane) Tuesday morning, everything seemed fine. Sarah was in a good mood, kids went to sleep, Sarah had has suitable time for vib recovery, so I thought it would be good. But nope, Sarah left me alone. She did not produce the key.

I have to admit I ended up simply asking her if she intended on freeing me, just so I knew what the score was. I asked without any pressure, because there was no way I was going to be able to sleep unless I knew one way or the other. Sarah simply says, my bladder is a bit dicky tonight…ARRRGGGGGG !!!...I felt like screaming, and saying yeah you probably stabbed yourself in the bladder when you were using your vib the other day!! Alas I kept my mouth shut, and I actually told her I loved her and gave her a hug and tried to sleep.

Now I must admit, here is certainly a dark side of chastity, locked for a week, desperate to cum, no recognition of this need, to make matters worse I was stressed about this business trip, and of course there is always the ever present fear that the lock will set the metal detector off!!

Yet I could not help feeling Sarah knew full well what she was doing, the weird thing is if she had of chosen to say to me that she wanted me to wait until I got home for release, or she liked the thought of me traveling caged, or something to that effect, that she was DOING it to me then I am pretty sure I would have been in heaven. But to say simply she has a dicky bladder, left me feeling unfulfilled even if it was true. As I mentioned previously I was ready to explode but I kept my mouth shut. After massaging Sarah in anticipation of the key I was actually quite hard inside the cage and it was feeling nice as they do until you get a full rockon.

Then would you believe I actually came. I could not believe it, it was kind of a shock really. It was a crap orgasm of course, it was more like a overflow than a orgasm, although there was definitely a orgasmic component. It would seem the pressure was so great that my body simply took care of itself. But nothing really came out because my cock was squeezed tight inside, later on though when things softened down, well ick.

At least this allowed me to go to sleep, and because it was kind of a accident I did not feel such a depression as I did before, although I did feel some let down it was not nearly as pronounced. I actually slept until 5am which is pretty good but once I woke up I could not sleep again as it was near time to get up to go to the airport.

It remains a scary thing once your booked in and you are cueing to go through the metal detector. The first time I did this despite what I had read on the internet I actually at that point had a third key for the lock, and I removed the lock and walked through with the lock in my pocket to test it. I did this about 4 times previously (some time ago).

I destroyed that third key ages ago, I actually cut it in half with some side cutters, the two bits sit in my office draw at work, and yes I do look at them from time to time. Useless. So this trip was actually the first time where there was absolutely no going back. It was locked on and if it went off, well, I would be red faced I guess. It really does make u paranoid though, when there is a huge number of people waiting to go through and every third one of them sets off the alarm. I do wonder about this people though, I mean how fucken stupid are they, the lumps of metal they carry on them while they attempt to walk through. What are they thinking? Does every third person really want to test the system that badly?

But this fact makes one very nervous. Have they turned up the sensitivity since I last passed through? Maybe this one is more sensitive than the ones I passed through when I had the lock in my pocket. All these things passed through my mind as I walked through, and didn’t set it off. I might add I also have a belt buckle on that probably has more metal than the lock I have on my cage.

Btw digger I do not have the original master lock, I have one that has a much deeper more complex key but its not any larger but I doubt I could pick it.

Alas I know I can pull out the back despite using a KSD. The fact is that wearing a CB3000, it does prevent sex %100, but it only really discourages masturbation. It really does succeed in discouraging masturbation. Its not fun, and you can’t get it off once its locked on, so once you get by the obsession of wanting something escape proof then the CB3000 is just fine. There is no such thing as a escape proof device, its even possible to cum in a metal full belt by using a orbital sander as a vibrator, so there is a element of self control in everything.

I do think the CB3000 succeeds though in increasing the value of a orgasm. Sure you can have one while inside, but they are almost always shit and just make u feel bad. Sex on the other hand with Sarah has never been better. I just wish she released me more often.

So the trip ended up going OK and I returned home on the evening flight, I was very tired, I did passed through the metal detector once again without so much as a blip.

On arriving home I was informed that one of our mice had died, one of my children was devastated and my six year old had told the 9 year old to stop crying because after all its only a mouse. This in turn upset my wife who now wonders how she has failed to instill the value of life, any life into our six year old. And so it goes when you have four kids. There is always something causing unrest. The mouse had actually been unwell for weeks, and we were considering having it put down, so in some respects its death was welcomed.

I had 2 beers to unwind, one before dinner, one during, and I did finally start to relax after my trip, although later on in the evening those two beers just made me tired. I just wanted to go to bed, despite how tired I felt, I still really really anticipated being released that night. Although there was not nearly the same amount of pressure as the previous night, gawd all I had to do is look at Sarah’s butt and hooley dooley!!!

Sarah told me she wanted an hours peace before I came to bed, no problem I am used to this requests and I asked her if she wanted a drink of hot chocolate or anything else to which she politely declined (unusual). So I went and watched the end of a movie and fiddled around with a few things. Now I have learnt never to assume now that release is a given, I am a bit superstitious and figure I am tempting fate if I go to bed without my night time prep so I did the bandaide thing over the vent holes and vaso on the balls and went to bed.

Sarah was awake and waiting for me, but she was tired I could tell, Sarah said, “I don’t suppose you could let me have a early night could you?”. Now it can be as simple as that, the simple acknowledgement that she knows I need release but she is too tired for it that can diffuse so much of my internal pressure. I explained to Sarah that there was no point in releasing me if she was not up to it, that this is meant to mean that she is only to release me if she really feels like it….

But then she kind of spoiled it, she says to me that if she is not asleep in 10 minutes she will let me out, arrrgggg. You have no idea what its like to lie there quietly waiting for her to go to sleep, wondering if she is asleep, then the slightest sound, or movement causes one to bleep out of sleep because it might be Sarah about to give me the keys.

As a result I COULD NOT GET TO SLEEP, despite being totally exhausted.

Eventually I did though and woke as usually at about 5AM, but this time I succeeded in returning to sleep to be woken again just before the alarm, all in all a good night.

I did chastise Sarah lightly and humorously for keeping from sleeping, and for once she said that her night was great and she had a good sleep. Yet she told me she wanted a break from me massaging her this morning. Weird she did not want one last night either. She did qualify it though when she said, just for the day.

Sarah became to grumble about her old bones and body, to which I responded by telling her how beautiful she was. Sarah claimed “but not for much longer” indicating she is getting older.

“you will always be beautiful to me, no matter what” and THAT was the right thing to say because I was rewarded with a very neked lingering embrace.

Tonight, tonight, tonight…but don't expect...how can I not? but what if she doesn't, she will, I hope, this is the hardest part. Oh yes this part is true about chastity, it sure makes the man think about their spouse a WHOLE lot more...lol

Then do I put it back on?….U know I feel like I could do with a break, we are going camping this weekend, only for one or two nights tho, not really an excuse not to wear it although there will be other families we know there.

I think I probably should if Sarah takes the keys, I think she does like the control, although as digger said I don’t know if she wants to be the total “leader” of our household, but there are different elements of a relationship where one can take charge, Sarah seems to be at least prepared to give me some of her mind share on this. I do wish she would admit it to herself and to me that there is a power element she is enjoying and hence she could get a lot more from me and a happier husband if she actually pushed my buttons.

Spose I better do some work

2 comments:

Tom Allen said...

Someone said that its not really Sarah that’s struggling with the cage any more its me.

I think you nailed it right there: Sarah doesn't have any problem leaving it on, it's you who has the problem with it staying on, especially after you think that you've "earned" a release.

You need to rethink this. What is it that you'd hoped to get out of being caged? What do you expect from Sarah? And what do you expect from yourself?

If this is a D/s thing for you, then you're forgetting that once you've turned over the key, i.e., the power to her, then to complain, whine, or sulk is not being fair. Rather, it shows that what you want is to be teased and then released at your own discretion. Where's the D/s in that?

A few years ago, we started playing with this figuring that we would go for certain periods of time. We took a break, and when we went back to it, I told her that I no longer wanted to know when she would let me out. It could be a week or a year, but I would leave it totally up to her. That blew her mind, and she took to it like a house on fire.

Tom Allen
The Edge of Vanilla

Digger Jones said...

I went through this with my wife, and it went VERY bad. She didn't let me out on my birthday one year and I was smoking mad because she "just forgot." So when she next wanted me in (signalled simply by removing the cage from its drawer) a couple days later I didn't go in. And that was the beginning of the end for us with chastity play.

Now I've taken release out of her hands and so there is no sense of entitlement concerning when I "should" be let out. And she seems really a lot better about it. She still thinks its weird but sees benefits and enjoys them. Your resentment is a very dangerous thing and unless you let go of that sense of entitlement and look at what Tom said, it could really get the better of you.

I suggest locking up right now!

D>